For those with limited time or budget our intensive fully catered two-week training holiday is the number one choice.
Little time is wasted on travel, and flying to the south in comfort means you will retain all the energy you need to concentrate on your training. For those of you with experience in Muay Thai you can get stuck into training immediately. You will be surprised at how much you can pick up in two weeks without too many other distractions.
For beginners this two week trip serves as the perfect introduction to the sport. As well as receiving authentic Muay Thai tuition you will have plenty of opportunities to explore the island. Enjoy an herbal steam sauna at the local temple and discover the invigorating benefits of traditional Thai massage.
See our fighters compete at a local fight night and round off your active break in Thailand by dancing the night away at Koh Phangan’s internationally renowned Full Moon Party.
Muay Thai training, combined with an enjoyable beach-side holiday in spectacular tropical surroundings, makes this a great choice for couples (even if one of you doesn’t want to train). I challenge you to find an all-inclusive action holiday at a better price.
Price per person
35 000 Thai baht (approximately $1080, £550, €810)
- Internal flights Bangkok to Koh Samui both ways
- air-conditioned accommodation on Koh Samui
- comfortable accommodation in detached fan rooms with private bathrooms and sea views at Horizon Thai Boxing Camp
- comprehensive Muay Thai tuition (every day except Saturdays)
- all meals (Thai or western choices from extensive restaurant menu)
- tickets for fight night
- all transfers and activities.
International flights to Bangkok are not included in this price.